Let's just say that begging doesn't work. I don't care if it's with your parents when you were small or now...there are better ways.
Just the other day, I received a request for submission that said, "I am working on a novel and im currently on my third chapter a looking for a publishing company really badly." First of all, my editor senses jump through the roof. When approaching a professional organization, make sure you're professional. Check your grammar and your punctuation. Next, go to the submissions pages on websites to make sure you're querying correctly. My publishing house does not accept partial submissions. You must have written the book first. Next, just because you're needy, that doesn't mean a publishing house will take you. They want professionalism from the very start.
Here are some tips:
1. Finish your manuscript and give it a good polish.
2. Check the submissions requirements for each house or agent you're submitting to.
3. Form a proper business query. This is a business and they want professionalism.
4. Make sure your social media is up to date and professional as well. They will check them to make sure you're someone they want to work with.
5. Don't beg. It's just not what anyone is looking for.